Effective August 1, 2016
The Acceptable Use Policy covers the use of this site and the PBIS Rewards service.
PBIS Rewards employs an Acceptable Use Policy to maintain the performance and integrity of its hosting equipment and the PBIS Rewards service. Breach of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in account suspension, termination without refund, or legal action.
Prohibited Use. The School and the end users who have been authorized by the School to use the PBIS Rewards Service agree not to use the PBIS Rewards’ software, computer systems and platforms:
- to generate, send or facilitate the distribution of unsolicited bulk commercial email (spam);
- to violate the legal rights of others or encourage the violation of the legal rights of others;
- for any illegal, unlawful, or fraudulent purpose;
- to distribute viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive and/or deceptive nature;
- to act as a repository for the sharing or distribution of pirated software, pirated video, or pirated audio;
- to alter, interfere with, circumvent, or disable any aspect of the Services;
- to use the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by PBIS Rewards.
Repeated violations of this policy may result in termination of the School’s Service without refund. Additionally, PBIS Rewards may take legal action against suspected violators which includes the filing of criminal charges, where applicable, and the filing of a civil suit or suits to recover damages.