Here you will find the guidelines and resources for the PBIS Rewards brand and identity. This includes the PBIS Rewards logos, colors, and press release to announce PBIS Rewards at your school or district.
PBIS Brand Overview
The mission of PBIS Rewards is to help schools create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally. When using our logos, please remember, they have been carefully created to reflect the mission of PBIS Rewards. The fun, vibrant colors reflect positivity for staff, students, and parents. The logo also represents the product to be simple to implement and supports growth and development.
PBIS Rewards Press Release
A press release template that your school or district can use to announce PBIS Rewards.
Preview the press release (a PDF – viewable in the browser).
PBIS Rewards Press Release (PDF 88kb)
Download the press release template (a Word Document – .doc file extension)
PBIS Rewards Press Release (Word 14kb)
PBIS Rewards Logo Usage Guidelines
Here is a list of things to remember when using the PBIS Rewards logos:
- Avoid distorting the logo by resizing.
- There are several logo sizes available for download, that can be used for large or small projects.
- Use correct proportions when placing your logo into a document or project.
- Keep all of the logo elements intact.
- Maintain clear space around the logo to protect the logo from distracting graphics or typography.
- Never allow typography or other elements to invade the logo.
- Never redraw or alter the logo.