PBIS is not a cookie-cutter program. Every school has different requirements based on their experience in PBIS and/or their level of PBIS implementation. This can make PBIS training for your faculty and staff a challenge.
PBIS Rewards offers several options for training that meet a variety of needs. No matter what format you choose, our training options focus on PBIS, best practices, and how to use PBIS Rewards in a variety of school environments. You’ll gain insight into other school’s successes and come away with practical ideas to implement in your own school.
Join PBIS Rewards’ on a PBIS Training Mission to create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally!
Upcoming PBIS In-Person Training Dates
We are hard at work scheduling our next series of PBIS Rewards Expedition Trainings. Please check back to see our updated schedule.
We’ll see you soon!
PBIS Rewards Voyage Training Mission
Want to deepen your knowledge of PBIS and PBIS Rewards, but want to do it at your own pace? Our PBIS Rewards Voyage self-directed training is perfect for educators seeking independent study!
PBIS Rewards Voyage training features two tracks – one for staff and one for admin. Each track features self-paced study and training tailored specifically to admin or staff roles. There are no scheduled Zoom meetings, no live feedback, and no virtual networking. You can dig into the material as your schedule allows and complete the entire training at your own pace!
Why enroll in PBIS Rewards Voyage?
- Interactive, self-directed, asynchronous study means you can work at your own pace
- Two different tracks – one for admin and one for staff – each filled with information specific to your role
- A variety of downloadable resources to assist in planning and implementing PBIS
- Receive the same foundational training in PBIS as you would get in larger group sessions
- Submit questions via email to receive detailed, written answers for future reference
- Come away with ideas for implementing your PBIS initiative using PBIS Rewards
- Earn up to 5.5 hours of professional development credits*
- Just $500 per school
*PD credits: 5.5 credits for Admin Voyage, 4 credits for Staff Voyage
PBIS Rewards Training Calendar
Looking for live PBIS training? Check out our training calendar to see upcoming virtual training events offered by PBIS Rewards. We are regularly adding new events and dates. Join us for a one-hour session or for a multi-day workshop – whatever fits your schedule.
PBIS Rewards Staff Training
PBIS Rewards Staff Training can be purchased in addition to the PBIS Rewards service. Our trainings guide participants with their PBIS Rewards implementation and goals to create a positive school culture. There are several different PBIS Rewards training packages available depending on your needs and stage of implementation.
Why schedule PBIS Rewards Staff Training?
- Give your staff the tools to implement PBIS Rewards in their schools and classrooms
- Train your entire staff or district at one time
- Make your PBIS initiative operate more efficiently
- Empower your staff to collaborate and improve school culture
- Give your educators a solid foundation in PBIS principles and best practices
For more information or to schedule PBIS Rewards staff training in your school or district, please visit www.pbisrewards.com/training/staff/ or call 1-844-458-7247.