PBIS Rewards is a comprehensive platform that helps schools manage their PBIS and MTSS behavior initiatives. As a schoolwide solution, PBIS Rewards promotes a common language and empowers your entire staff to participate in the creation and cultivation of your positive school culture. Save time and money with PBIS Rewards.
Our teacher reward system add-on is a tangible way to help your staff experience PBIS Rewards for themselves – helping you to get everyone on your staff on board with your PBIS program!
1 The Teacher Rewards add-on is INCLUDED in the base licensing of PBIS Rewards.
Learn more about our Teacher Rewards system.
A Suite of PBIS Apps
A successful PBIS program requires a common language and consistency. That is why PBIS Rewards includes access to our Staff App, Student App, and Parent App. We make it easy to promote and support the communication of PBIS throughout your school community.
As a bonus, with the Staff App, any staff member can recognize any student, anywhere. Take PBIS beyond the walls of the classroom!
Digital Token Economy
PBIS Rewards is a fully functional digital token economy complete with store management, event management, and raffles. A digital token economy gives you:
- More time to teach
- Better use of parent and volunteer time
- Accuracy and system-wide data updates in real time
- Easier store management by turning the student ID into a “debit account”
- Reduced paper usage
- And so much more…
With the Check-In/Check-Out (CICO) system for students in PBIS Rewards, you can manage and track the CICO progress with ease. This digital solution can eliminate the headaches that come with paper Check-In/Check-Out intervention forms.
Features & Benefits of CICO:
- Completely Digital – No more paper forms.
- Easy for Teachers – Saves time.
- Trackable – Gives coaches a real-time view of progress.
- Configurable Goals – Define both schoolwide and daily per-student goals.
- Manage Coaches – Assign CICO coaches for each student.
- Reporting – Schoolwide and per-student progress reporting.
Our Check-In/Check-Out system for students gives you a clear view on the progress of your Tier II PBIS initiative. Because it’s digital, CICO is easier for your staff and students!
2 The Check-In/Check-Out add-on is INCLUDED in the base licensing of PBIS Rewards.
Learn more about our digital Check-In/Check-Out system for students.
Student Information System (SIS) Integration
Sync student and staff data from your SIS to PBIS Rewards. PBIS Rewards supports integration through Clever Secure Sync and ClassLink OneRoster.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
PBIS Rewards supports SSO through integration with Clever and ClassLink. You can access and sign-in to PBIS Rewards with one click when you are signed in to Clever or ClassLink’s Launchpad.
Real-Time Admin View of Data
PBIS Rewards provides real-time access to your PBIS data. Admin users can use the real-time data to get a sense of where the school is going, identify and monitor behavior patterns, and recognize coaching opportunities. Staff members can see their activity and data in student acknowledgment. Making this data available promotes accountability schoolwide.
PBIS Rewards includes robust reporting modules to give clear insight into the PBIS program in your school. Reports have customizable parameters and are available to staff and admin users, giving each user group access to the information that they need.
Advanced Referral System3
Our Advanced Referral System (ARS) creates a simple and direct view into major and minor Office Discipline Referrals (ODRs). You can digitally track major and minor referrals and use the data to measure and assess your school’s climate. Start a referral from a smartphone, tablet, or computer and save time.
Features & Benefits of ARS:
- Customizable – Define your ARS to meet the needs of your school and students. You aren’t forced into a discipline model by the technology you use.
- Proxy Submission – Supporting staff can submit a referral on behalf of the staff member directly involved in the conflict resolution.
- Referral Notifications – Initiating a referral triggers an immediate notification to office staff.
- Closed-Loop View – The staff responsible for the referral can track the process all the way to resolution.
- 360 Degree View – ARS generates a wealth of data to measure and assess.
3 The Advanced Referral System add-on is an ADDITIONAL FEE to the base licensing of PBIS Rewards.
Learn more about our Advanced Referral System.
Parent and Student Communication
Students can utilize the Student Portal and Student App to stay engaged with the PBIS program. Parents have access to the Parent App to review their child’s progress and receive communication from teachers.