PBIS Rewards provides a fully comprehensive PBIS management solution that covers all 3 tiers of PBIS while also providing the option to utilize house groups or a PBIS house system. This all-in-one solution ensures that schools have a comprehensive PBIS initiative, while also providing flexibility in how schools organize students and recognize students for positive behavior. With PBIS Rewards House Groups, schools can build diverse cross-grade groups by placing students into houses, creating a connection between their house system and their PBIS initiative.
House Group Details
- Build diverse cross grade groups by placing students into houses.
- Randomly auto assign students into houses OR specifically place them into designated houses based on goals and needs.
- Customize house names and logos.
- Staff can award points to the house, individual students in the house or both.
- The points awarded to the house are based on the same set of schoolwide expectations established by school administrators.
- A leaderboard feature allows administrators to display point totals for houses so everyone can track house progress.
Benefits of House Groups
- Creates a sense of inclusion, belonging and excitement about school with a PBIS house system.
- Increases engagement, increases academic achievement, reduces behavior problems and builds a stronger school community.
- Creates an environment of fun and camaraderie that helps foster positive competition.
- Provides opportunities for mentorship and encouragement across grades. This can help reduce bullying and other behavior problems.
- Provides social-emotional benefits.
- Helps students learn about responsibility, teamwork, leadership skills and cooperation, leading to a more positive overall school community.
Ramp up your PBIS house system by utilizing House Groups to motivate students and build a more positive school community!
** This feature is INCLUDED in the standard base cost of PBIS Rewards. **