PBIS is not a cookie-cutter program. Every school has different requirements based on their experience in PBIS and/or their level of PBIS implementation. This can make PBIS training for your faculty and staff a challenge.
PBIS Rewards offers several options for training that meet a variety of needs. No matter what format you choose, our training options focus on PBIS, best practices, and how to use PBIS Rewards in a variety of school environments. You’ll gain insight into other school’s successes and come away with practical ideas to implement in your own school.
Join PBIS Rewards’ on a PBIS Training Mission to create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally!
Upcoming PBIS In-Person Training Dates
Where: Grapevine, TX
When: 11/15/2022 - 11/16/2022View Training Registration
PBIS Rewards Voyage Training Mission
Want to deepen your knowledge of PBIS and PBIS Rewards, but want to do it at your own pace? Our PBIS Rewards Voyage self-directed training is perfect for educators seeking independent study!
During this self-paced study, participants receive the same materials and modules offered in our larger Expedition Training Missions. PBIS Rewards Voyage is designed to be completed at your own pace within a 2-week period. There are no scheduled Zoom meetings, no live feedback, and no virtual networking. You can dig into the material as your schedule allows and complete the entire training within 2 weeks!
Why enroll in PBIS Rewards Voyage?
- 2 weeks of self-directed, asynchronous study means you can work at your own pace
- Spend more time in areas that challenge or interest you
- Receive the same foundational training in PBIS as you would get in larger group sessions
- Submit questions via email to receive detailed, written answers for future reference
- Come away with ideas for implementing your PBIS initiative using PBIS Rewards
- Earn 8 hours of professional development credits
- Just $25 per attendee
PBIS Rewards Training Calendar
Looking for live PBIS training? Check out our training calendar to see upcoming virtual training events offered by PBIS Rewards. We are regularly adding new events and dates. Join us for a one-hour session or for a multi-day workshop – whatever fits your schedule.
PBIS Rewards Staff Training
PBIS Rewards Staff Training can be purchased in addition to the PBIS Rewards service. Our trainings guide participants with their PBIS Rewards implementation and goals to create a positive school culture. There are several different PBIS Rewards training packages available depending on your needs and stage of implementation.
Why schedule PBIS Rewards Staff Training?
- Give your staff the tools to implement PBIS Rewards in their schools and classrooms
- Train your entire staff or district at one time
- Make your PBIS initiative operate more efficiently
- Empower your staff to collaborate and improve school culture
- Give your educators a solid foundation in PBIS principles and best practices