PBIS is not a cookie-cutter program. Every school has different requirements based on their experience in PBIS and/or their level of PBIS implementation. This can make PBIS training for your faculty and staff a challenge.
PBIS Rewards offers several options for training that meet a variety of needs. No matter what format you choose, our training options focus on PBIS, best practices, and how to use PBIS Rewards in a variety of school environments. You’ll gain insight into other school’s successes and come away with practical ideas to implement in your own school.
Join PBIS Rewards’ on a PBIS Training Mission to create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally!
PBIS Rewards Expedition Training Missions
(formerly PBIS Rewards Bootcamps)
We have reconfigured our popular PBIS Rewards Bootcamp training series to more closely align with the theme of our other resources.
Designed to bring together educators from schools across the country and around the world, our PBIS Rewards Expedition Training Missions are three days of learning and collaboration. Participate in video conferences through Zoom, and complete modules in Digital Chalk, getting live feedback along the way. Our Expeditions are open to ALL educators and administrators wanting to deepen their PBIS knowledge, not just those using PBIS Rewards. Use of PBIS Rewards by a school or district is not a requirement for attendance. Think of it as a multi-day PBIS workshop.
Earn professional development hours, get one-on-one training, network with peers, and most importantly, have fun!
Why attend our PBIS Rewards Expedition Training?
- Get the tools to impact your school culture for the better
- Discover ways to make your staff’s lives easier during the school day
- Better prepare your students for future success, both academically and socially
- Learn how to reduce office referrals and build a culture of positive behavior
- Leave with your PBIS system completely set-up and a training model to train your staff
- Understand the foundations of PBIS to successfully implement PBIS Rewards schoolwide
- Meet and network with other school districts and get ideas from peers
- Understand how to utilize reports to make data-driven decisions
- Earn 12 hours of professional development credits
- At just $95 per attendee, this is a wealth of PBIS knowledge
Upcoming PBIS Expedition Training Dates
We are hard at work scheduling our next series of PBIS Rewards Expedition Trainings. Please check back to see our updated schedule.
We’ll see you soon!
PBIS Rewards Voyage Training Mission
Want to deepen your knowledge of PBIS and PBIS Rewards, but want to do it at your own pace? Our PBIS Rewards Voyage self-directed training is perfect for educators seeking independent study!
During this self-paced study, participants receive the same materials and modules offered in our larger Expedition Training Missions. PBIS Rewards Voyage is designed to be completed at your own pace within a 2-week period. There are no scheduled Zoom meetings, no live feedback, and no virtual networking. You can dig into the material as your schedule allows and complete the entire training within 2 weeks!
Why enroll in PBIS Rewards Voyage?
- 2 weeks of self-directed, asynchronous study means you can work at your own pace
- Spend more time in areas that challenge or interest you
- Receive the same foundational training in PBIS as you would get in larger group sessions
- Submit questions via email to receive detailed, written answers for future reference
- Come away with ideas for implementing your PBIS initiative using PBIS Rewards
- Earn 8 hours of professional development credits
- Just $25 per attendee
PBIS Staff Training
Designed for individual schools or districts, PBIS staff training curriculum assists in the progression of PBIS initiatives. This training helps participants to implement PBIS Rewards in order to create positive school culture. Training begins establishing an understanding of the foundation of PBIS principles and concludes with the full implementation of PBIS Rewards schoolwide.
PBIS staff training can be scheduled for individual schools or districts as one or two six-hour sessions.
Why schedule PBIS Staff Training?
- Train your entire staff or district at one time
- Give your staff the tools to implement PBIS in their schools and classrooms
- Make your PBIS initiative operate more efficiently
- Empower your staff to collaborate and improve school culture
- Give your educators a solid foundation in PBIS principles and best practices
- Enable your staff the opportunity to earn professional development credits