The Motivating Systems and PBIS Rewards’ Introduce Us Program (“Program”) allows member schools to earn funds, in the form of an Amazon gift card, for their schools by introducing us to other schools that might have an interest in the PBIS Rewards application. To participate, members must agree with the terms and conditions defined below.
- Terms and Definitions
- “referring party” or “you” will represent the entity making the referral.
- “referred party” will represent the entity being referred to PBIS Rewards.
- “PBIS Rewards”, “we”, “us”, or “program” will represent Motivating Systems and its PBIS Rewards product.
- Program Participation and Eligibility
- Participation in the Program is prohibited where void by applicable law or regulation.
- The referring party must be an existing client of Motivating Systems and PBIS Rewards.
- The referring school cannot be past due on their payments to Motivating Systems and PBIS Rewards.
- Program Rules
- All referrals will be made via the program page on the pbisrewards.com website or via an email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org where the referred party and the PBIS Rewards representative are copied and the intent to make an introduction is explicitly defined in the email body.
- Each referred party can have only one referring party. Should there be a conflict, the first referral received will receive credit for the referral.
- The referred party cannot be an existing school or have received a proposal from a PBIS Rewards representative.
- The referring party and referred party cannot be the same entity.
- The referral will not be paid until the referred school has signed their PBIS contract.
- All payments will be made to the school and not an individual.
- All payments will be made in the form of a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Motivating Systems reserves the right to modify the program rules without notice.