“PBIS Rewards is the best thing since sliced bread.”
When a presenter began her session at GAPBIS a few years ago with this statement on her opening slide, we were surprised and excited. While we knew the session was going to be about PBIS, we had no idea that our software was going to be the focus of the presentation. Fast forward to 2020, and we knew we wanted the presenter, Jessica Harris, to be a part of PBISCon20.
Jessica is the PBIS District Coordinator for Newton County Schools in Georgia. She is among the first cohort of educators to obtain their PBIS Endorsement in the state of Georgia and served as a special education teacher for 18 years. Jessica was also a PBIS coach for Newton County Schools during their first year of implementation.
Jessica was more than willing to share her PBISCon20 presentation with us as part of our PBISCon20 Webinar Series. This information-packed webinar recording includes tips and guidance on:
- Staff training at the beginning of the year and as needed throughout the year
- Using the District Dashboard
- Using social media to inspire and encourage staff to use PBIS
- Developing a leaderboard to celebrate your district’s PBIS superstar staff members
- Measuring the buy-in for PBIS in each school with a monthly report
- Keeping administrators informed about how teachers are using PBIS Rewards
- Acknowledging staff for using PBIS Rewards
- Overcoming challenges to implementation
- …and much more!
As a School Climate Specialist, Jessica understands how PBIS can completely transform a school’s climate. When Newton County Schools began using PBIS Rewards, she saw firsthand how our software helped to improve school culture and climate. Now, 15 of 16 PBIS schools in the district use PBIS Rewards to run their PBIS initiatives more efficiently!
PBIScon20 Webinar Recording
Contact Jessica Harris
Resources from PBIS Rewards
- PBIS Incentives for Students
- PBIS Incentives for Staff
- Distance Learning Resources
- More than 100 PBIS Incentive Ideas for Distance Learning
- What is PBIS Rewards?
- PBIS Rewards Parent App
- PBIS Rewards Training
- How to build a PBIS Team
- PBIScon20 Summer Webinar Series
Want to know more about PBIS Rewards?
PBIS Rewards is a digital PBIS system to support your staff and students in your PBIS program. We’re here to help!