PBIS Rewards is back on the road again – live and in-person! Join us November 15-16 in Grapevine, Texas, for a two-day intensive PBIS Rewards training!
A strong PBIS initiative can profoundly change the climate and culture of a school in numerous ways. Why not get yours started off on the right foot with training from PBIS Rewards?
Over the course of this two-day training event, you will work with our trainers to set your school up for success with PBIS Rewards. During our Digging Into PBIS Rewards training*, you’ll learn more about foundational principles of PBIS and develop strategies for creating staff and student buy-in for your initiative. This training will also help to answer questions about school store pricing, involving families, and making PBIS streamlined and schoolwide.
If your school has purchased PBIS Rewards, it’s time to dig in! This training will help you gain a full understanding of the components of PBIS Rewards and learn how to seamlessly integrate the software into your PBIS initiative. Learn more about managing your PBIS initiative digitally with our powerful software suite, designed to get everyone involved.
* Digging Into PBIS Rewards is open to ALL educators interested in deepening their understanding of PBIS, not just those using PBIS Rewards. Use of PBIS Rewards by a school or district is NOT a requirement for attendance.
Why this in-person training event?
- Enjoy live, in-person training with PBIS Rewards trainers
- Learn how to customize PBIS Rewards for YOUR school
- Earn 12 hours of professional development credits
- Network with other educators and share ideas
- Get tips for making PBIS Rewards a total schoolwide approach
- Learn how to recognize students using PBIS Rewards
- Compare options for redeeming points (store, events, raffles/drawings)
- Prepare for a roll-out of PBIS Rewards to your stakeholders
- Plan implementation and training for your school
- Leave the training with your system completely set up and a training model to train your staff
How much does this PBIS Rewards Training cost?
|Registration Type||On Sale Dates||Price|
|Single Ticket Registration||September 26 – November 10, 2022||$250 per ticket|
|Group Ticket Registration**||September 26 – November 10, 2022||$200 per ticket|
** PBIS Rewards recommends sending 2+ educators per school, one of whom has admin rights to PBIS Rewards. Group ticket pricing is for 2 or more tickets registered at the same time. Use Coupon Code TEXAS22 during checkout.
Seats are limited for this event, so you’ll want to get your ticket ASAP. The deadline to sign up is November 10, 2022. Your ticket covers admission to the two-day event, lunch on both days, activities and resources, snacks, and more!
🤩 ** ATTEND AND WIN!!! ** 🤩
We have some exciting news for attendees. We’re giving away a $500 Amazon gift card to TWO schools that attend this training! Just imagine how you could boost your PBIS initiative with an additional $500 to spend… but you have to register. Must be present to win!
What payment methods do you accept?
Payment for this Expedition can be made by Credit Card or Purchase Order.
- To register and pay via Credit Card, please continue to the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Need to pay with a Purchase Order? Click here.
What is included?
- Two days of intensive, focused training on PBIS and PBIS Rewards
- Lunch and snacks are provided on both days
- Topics are broken into smaller sessions, including training, application, and work time for teams
- Hands-on learning activities and resources to take back to your school
- Hotel provided shuttle service may be available.
Please note, all Digging Into PBIS Rewards registrations agree to the Attendee Payments and Policies. Registrations may be transferred to apply towards a future event or to another participant. Please contact us if you need to transfer your registration.
Hurry – space is limited! Register today!