PBIS Rewards Bootcamp (ATL) – October 2019
Strengthen your PBIS initiative and create a positive school culture! Join us on October 22-23, 2019 at the PBIS Rewards Bootcamp at the Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett in Duluth, Georgia!
Maximize the benefits of PBIS Rewards in your school through one-on-one training, demos, and collaboration while attending an exclusive PBIS Rewards event: PBIS Rewards Bootcamp!* Work directly with our PBIS trainers to establish a foundation of PBIS principles and learn how PBIS Rewards can drive success in your school. Gain a full understanding of the components of PBIS Rewards and learn how to get teacher buy-in for your PBIS initiative. At the end of this intensive two-day bootcamp, you’ll leave with PBIS Rewards completely set up, so you can hit the ground running at your school.
PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is a great learning exercise and training event for your PBIS team, so bring a friend, or 3.
*Note: This PBIS training is open to ALL educators and administrators, not just those using PBIS Rewards. Use of PBIS Rewards by a school or district is not a requirement for attendance.
When is this PBIS Training?
This regional PBIS Rewards Bootcamp training will be October 22-23, 2019.
Why Attend our Bootcamp?
- Small class sizes for one-on-one training
- Get the tools to impact your school culture for the better
- Discover ways to make your staff’s lives easier during the school day
- Better prepare your students for future success, both academically and socially
- Learn how to reduce office referrals and build a culture of positive behavior
- Leave with your PBIS system completely set-up and a training model to train your staff
- Understand the foundation of PBIS to successfully implement PBIS Rewards schoolwide
- Meet and network with other districts and get ideas from peers
- Earn 8 hours of professional development credits
- Title IV funding may be used for this PBIS training as part of your school and/or district improvement initiatives.
How much does it cost?
|Early Bird Registration||Until October 4, 2019||$199|
|Regular Registration||Oct. 5 – Oct. 18, 2019||$249|
There are no on-site registrations for this event.
What is included?
The PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is a two-day PBIS training event! Your registration fee includes:
- Two days of intensive bootcamp PBIS training
- Team building and networking opportunities
- Hands-on learning with ideas you can take back to your school/district and implement
- Snacks during the training sessions
- A PBIS Rewards T-shirt
There is a group rate discount available on rooms at the Hyatt Place if you reserve your room by Monday, September 16. Reservation details will be emailed after registration is purchased.
Your registration fee does NOT include your room or travel expenses. Please note, bootcamp registrations are final and refunds will not be issued. Registration may be transferred to a future event or to another participant. Please contact us if you need to transfer your registration.
Hurry – seating is limited! Register today!