PBIS Rewards Bootcamp (Las Vegas, Nevada) – March 2020
Strengthen your PBIS initiative and create a positive school culture! Join us on March 11-12, 2020 at the PBIS Rewards Bootcamp at Schofield Middle School!
Maximize the benefits of PBIS Rewards in your school through one-on-one training, demos, and collaboration while attending an exclusive PBIS Rewards event: PBIS Rewards Bootcamp!* Work directly with our PBIS trainers to establish a foundation of PBIS principles and learn how PBIS Rewards can drive success in your school. Gain a full understanding of the components of PBIS Rewards and learn how to get teacher buy-in for your PBIS initiative. At the end of this intensive two-day bootcamp, you’ll leave with PBIS Rewards completely set up, so you can hit the ground running at your school.
PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is a great learning exercise and training event for your PBIS team, so bring a friend, or 3.
*Note: This PBIS training is open to ALL educators and administrators, not just those using PBIS Rewards. Use of PBIS Rewards by a school or district is not a requirement for attendance.
When is this Nevada PBIS Training?
This PBIS Rewards Bootcamp training will be March 11-12, 2020.
Why Attend our Bootcamp?
- Grade-level collaboration activities with your peers
- Opportunities for one-on-one and small group training
- Get the tools to impact your school culture for the better
- Discover ways to make your staff’s lives easier during the school day
- Better prepare your students for future success, both academically and socially
- Learn how to reduce office referrals and build a culture of positive behavior
- Leave with your PBIS system completely set-up and a training model to train your staff
- Understand the foundation of PBIS to successfully implement PBIS Rewards schoolwide
- Meet and network with other districts and get ideas from peers
- Earn 8 hours of professional development credits
- Title IV funding may be used for this PBIS training as part of your school and/or district improvement initiatives.
How much does it cost?
|Early Bird Registration||Until Feb 23, 2020||$199|
|Regular Registration||Feb. 24 – Mar. 8, 2020||$249|
There are no on-site registrations for this event.
What payment methods do you accept?
PBIS Rewards accepts payment for Bootcamp via Credit Card and Purchase Order.
- To register and pay via Credit Card, please continue to the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Need to pay with a Purchase Order? Click here.
What is included?
The PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is a two-day PBIS training event! Your registration fee includes:
- Two days of fun-filled, intensive PBIS training
- Team building and networking opportunities
- Grade-level collaboration
- Hands-on learning with ideas you can take back to your school/district and implement
- Snacks during the training sessions
- A PBIS Rewards T-shirt & swag
Your registration fee does NOT include your room or travel expenses. Please note, all Bootcamp registrations agree to the Attendee Payments and Policies. Registrations may be transferred to a future event or to another participant. Please contact us if you need to transfer your registration.
Hurry – seating is limited! Register today!
Do you need a hotel room?
We have a limited number of rooms under a group rate available at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Las Vegas South, 3245 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson, NV, near the event location. Register by March 6th to receive the group rate code and link via email.