PBIS Rewards Bootcamp – July 2019
Strengthen your PBIS initiative and create a positive school culture July 23-24, 2019 at the PBIS Rewards Bootcamp at the Fairfield Inn Evansville West in Evansville, Indiana!
Maximize the benefits of PBIS Rewards in your school through one-on-one training, demos, and collaboration while attending an exclusive PBIS Rewards event: PBIS Rewards Bootcamp!* Work directly with our PBIS trainers to establish a foundation of PBIS principles and learn how PBIS Rewards can drive success in your school. Gain a full understanding of the components of PBIS Rewards and learn how to get teacher buy-in for your PBIS initiative. At the end of this intensive two-day bootcamp, you’ll leave with PBIS Rewards completely set up, so you can hit the ground running at your school.
PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is a great learning exercise and training event for your PBIS team, so bring a friend, or 3.
*Note: This training is open to ALL educators and administrators, not just those using PBIS Rewards. Use of PBIS Rewards by a school or district is not a requirement for attendance.
When is this PBIS Training?
Our July PBIS Rewards bootcamp event will be July 23-24, 2019.
Why Attend our Bootcamp?
- Small class sizes for one-on-one training
- Get the tools to impact your school culture for the better
- Discover ways to make your staff’s lives easier during the school day
- Better prepare your students for future success, both academically and socially
- Learn how to reduce office referrals and build a culture of positive behavior
- Leave with your PBIS system completely set-up and a training model to train your staff
- Understand the foundation of PBIS to successfully implement PBIS Rewards schoolwide
- Meet and network with other districts and get ideas from peers
- Earn 8 hours of professional development credits
- Title IV funding may be used for this PBIS training as part of your school and/or district improvement initiatives.
How much does it cost?
The PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is only $150 for two days of PBIS training! Your registration fee includes:
- Two days of intensive bootcamp training and networking
- Two lunches
- Snacks during training sessions
- A PBIS Rewards t-shirt
Your $150 registration fee does NOT include your room or travel expenses. Please note, bootcamp registrations are final and refunds will not be issued. Registration may be transferred to a future event or to another participant. Please contact us if you need to transfer your registration.
Hurry – seating is limited! Register today!