PBIS Rewards Bootcamp
Strengthen your PBIS initiative and create a positive school culture April 10-11, 2019 at the PBIS Rewards Bootcamp at the Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East in Evansville, Indiana!
Maximize the benefits of PBIS Rewards in your school through one-on-one training, demos, and collaboration while attending an exclusive PBIS Rewards event: PBIS Rewards Bootcamp!* Work directly with our PBIS trainers to establish a foundation of PBIS principles and learn how PBIS Rewards can drive success in your school. Gain full understanding of the components of PBIS Rewards and learn how to get teacher buy-in for your PBIS initiative. At the end of this intensive two-day bootcamp, you’ll leave with PBIS Rewards completely set up, so you can hit the ground running at your school.
*Note: This training is open to ALL educators and administrators, not just those using PBIS Rewards. Use of PBIS Rewards by a school or district is not a requirement for attendance.
When is this PBIS Training?
Our Spring bootcamp event will be April 10-11, 2019.
Why Attend our PBIS Training?
- Small class sizes for one-on-one training
- Get the tools to impact your school culture for the better
- Discover ways to make your staff’s lives easier during the school day
- Better prepare your students for future success, both academically and socially
- Learn how to reduce office referrals and build a culture of positive behavior
- Leave with your PBIS system completely set-up and a training model to train your staff
- Understand the foundation of PBIS to successfully implement PBIS Rewards schoolwide
- Meet and network with other districts and get ideas from peers
- Earn 8 hours of professional development credits
How much does it cost?
The PBIS Rewards Bootcamp is only $150 for two days of PBIS training! Your registration fee includes:
- Two days of intensive bootcamp training and networking
- Two lunches
- One dinner
- Three drink tickets
- Snacks during training sessions
- A PBIS Rewards t-shirt
Your $150 registration fee does NOT include your room or travel expenses. Please note, bootcamp registrations are final and refunds will not be issued. Registration may be transferred to a future event or to another participant. Please contact us if you need to transfer your registration.
Hurry – seating is limited! Register today!