Rolling out PBIS Rewards with Transparency and Conviction
Date: Friday, October 9, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM (ET) | 11:00 AM (PT)
- David Eby, Principal, North Canton Middle School, Ohio
- Renee Manse, Associate Principal, North Canton Middle School, Ohio
- Michael Coppa, Associate Principal, North Canton Middle School, Ohio
North Canton Middle School has created a systematic approach to using a paperless detention form, parallel to their PBIS Rewards points, to monitor student behavior and progress. While this process is still in the beginning stages, all staff members will benefit from the transparency provided by both aligned systems to monitor success.
- Extend implementation of PBIS through the use of a schoolwide behavior matrix
- Revise and enhance team level and grade level approaches to rewarding students to provide a building-wide, comprehensive and systematic approach
- Provide a supportive framework of quarterly school events based on PBIS Rewards
This webinar will be about 50 minutes, depending on questions from attendees. You may request a Professional Development certificate for one credit hour after participating in this webinar. PD certificate instructions will be emailed to registrants after the live webinar.