Placing Wellbeing into the Heart of Education
Australia date/time: Friday, July 31, 2020, at 10:00 AM (AEST – Sydney) | 8:00 AM (AWST – Perth)
United States date/time: Thursday, July 30, 2020, at 8:00 PM (EDT – New York) | 5:00 PM (PDT – Los Angeles)
- Melissa Searle and Karen Wood with Movelle Primary School near Melbourne, Australia.
In this presentation, we will discuss the way we have combined and embraced the implementation of SWPBS, Resilience, Rights and Respectful Relationships Program (SEL), Meditation, Morning Circle, Zones of Regulation and Focus plans powerfully.
- Understanding Change Process (first year)
- Understanding the RRRR Curriculum Program (Resilience, Rights and Respectful Relationships)
- Understanding how to powerfully combine Zones of Regulation
- Understanding the benefits of morning circle
- Understanding how and when to incorporate meditation
This webinar will be about 50 minutes, depending on questions from attendees. You may request a Professional Development certificate for one credit hour after participating in this webinar. PD certificate instructions will be emailed to registrants after the live webinar.