How to Build and Leverage a District Leadership Team to Implement PBIS with Fidelity
Date: Friday, August 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM (ET) | 9:00 AM (PT)
- Maribel Bell Ed.S, Director of Student Discipline at Fulton County Schools in Georgia
In this session, participants will learn how a large metro school system in Atlanta developed a cross-functional district leadership team that implemented PBIS system-wide. This model has been used to implement PBIS in 90 schools that has reduced suspensions and other exclusionary discipline.
- Participants will learn how to form a cross functional team.
- Participants will learn how to keep district team focused and working towards common goals.
- Participants will learn how to support a large scale PBIS implementation.
- Participants will learn how to monitor progress using data.
This webinar will be about 50 minutes, depending on questions from attendees. You may request a Professional Development certificate for one credit hour after participating in this webinar. PD certificate instructions will be emailed to registrants after the live webinar.
Register today and gain the knowledge to build and leverage a district leadership team for PBIS in your school district.