Digital CICO – Staying Connected in Distance Learning
PBIS Rewards makes it easy to stay connected to your students with Digital Check-In/Check-Out (CICO)! Join us for a flash webinar on Friday, April 3, at 12 Noon CDT to learn more about digital CICO in a distance learning environment.
Parklane Elementary School in Fulton County, Georgia is using the PBIS Rewards Check-In/Check-Out (CICO) feature to help keep students on track for the remaining weeks of the school year! The school has started daily CICO plans, with one class period and specific goals that relate to the student’s needs. Educators from Parklane Elementary School will be joining members of the PBIS Rewards team to share experiences, answer questions, and offer suggestions on using digital CICO to stay connected in distance learning.
Learn how you can incorporate regular CICO into your distance learning routine during this live webinar.
Our panel includes:
- Leondria Gray, RTI Specialist, Parklane Elementary School
- Jesse Williams, Administrative Assistance & SST Chair, Parklane Elementary School
- Jennifer Gonzalez, School Psychologist & CICO Coach, Parklane Elementary School
- Jill Hanson, Lead Customer Support Consultant, PBIS Rewards
- Emily Fiedler, Senior Educational Relationship Specialist, PBIS Rewards
The webinar is about 45 minutes, but its length will depend on questions from attendees and might be up to one hour.
Need PD credit? A professional development certificate of completion may be requested after participating in this webinar. If you register, you will receive an email with instructions on how to request your certificate after the webinar.