PBIS Rewards helps schools to create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally. Our software is a powerful tool that helps educators positively influence students by recognizing them for positive behaviors anywhere, any time. We couldn’t do what we do without the passion of leaders, innovators, and doers, each committed to a positive school climate in every form it takes.
PBIS Rewards is accepting session proposals for our 2023 virtual conference, PBIScon23!
PBIS can produce powerful change in your school climate, impacting not only students, but also staff, families, and the larger community. Positive student behavior, staff leadership, student safety, home/school connection, and school culture are all parts of a successful school environment. We’d love to hear how your school is growing and thriving in these areas!
We’re accepting proposals for our 2023 conference tracks:
- PBIS Rewards
- PBIS Best Practices
- Staff Leadership & Success
- Whole-Child Education (Physical, Social, & Emotional Safety)
- Community & Family Involvement
- Campus Culture
Key Dates & Deadlines
- February 7, 2023 – Call for Proposals Open
- March 13, 2023 – Proposal Deadline
- April 30, 2023 – Presenter Registration Deadline
Call for Proposal Guidelines
- Your proposal submission will be considered for conference track sessions only.
- Session presentations will take place on Wednesday, June 21, 2023, and Thursday, June 22, 2023, and will be a maximum of 50 minutes in length.
- Presenters must be available on any day PBIS Rewards assigns your session.
- Your proposal must include the following:
- Presenter(s) contact information, image(s), and biography(ies) (400–character limit)
- Session Title (100–character limit)
- Description (400–character limit)
- Conference Track
- Objectives (400–character limit)
- All proposals must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. (CST) on March 13, 2023.
- PBIS Rewards selects proposals based on audience and content needs. All proposals are reviewed and evaluated by a panel defined by PBIS Rewards. Selection criteria may include alignment to PBIS Rewards’ Conference Tracks and the degree to which the proposal is relevant. Proposal submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- The primary presenter listed on the proposal application will serve as the point of contact. This person will be responsible for informing any co-presenters of the proposal status, presentation logistics, or any other details shared by PBIS Rewards about the session or presenting at PBIScon.
- All presenters must agree to PBIS Rewards’ Terms and Conditions no later than 11:49 p.m. (CST) on March 27, 2023. Selected presenters will not receive compensation and must provide their own means of connection to the conference sessions. Presenters must also have a functioning webcam and microphone available to present their session.
- Presenters are expected to use material and language that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Presenters must refrain from any promotional marketing or selling of any product or service.
- PBIS Rewards reserves the right to share and promote proposal information including session information, presenter(s) name, biography, organization, city, state, and any or all images without restriction, changes, or alterations.
- Proposals accepted for presenting will receive FREE ADMISSION to the conference for the presenter and up to one additional co-presenter affiliated with the accepted proposal.