PBIS Rewards helps schools to create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally. Our software is a powerful tool that helps educators positively influence students, recognizing and rewarding them for positive behaviors anywhere, any time. We couldn’t do what we do without the passion of leaders, innovators, and doers, each committed to a positive school climate in every form it takes.
PBIS Rewards is accepting session proposals for our 2021 virtual conference, PBISCon21!
How has your school maintained a positive climate amid changing formats? Have you been able to put more emphasis on social and emotional learning (SEL)? Do you have a PBIS success story to share? Are you using PBIS Rewards to improve school culture? How have you been able to boost teacher morale?
This is a great opportunity to showcase your school’s PBIS successes and help others achieve a positive school climate.
We are seeking proposals focusing on any of our conference session tracks:
- PBIS Rewards
- Best Practices in PBIS
- Getting Started: PBIS Foundations
- Social/Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Staff/Student Engagement (Workplace Rewards for Teachers)
- Distance Learning/Rewards from a Distance
Key Dates & Deadlines
- January 19, 2021 – Call for Proposals Open
- March 1, 2021 – Proposal Deadline
- April 12, 2021 – Presenter Registration Deadline
Call for Proposal Guidelines
- Your proposal submission will be considered for conference track sessions only.
- Session presentations will take place on Monday, June 21, 2021, and Tuesday, June 22, 2021, and will be a maximum of 50 minutes in length.
- Presenters must be available on any day for which PBIS Rewards assigns your session.
- Your proposal must include the following:
- Presenter(s) contact information, image(s), and biography(ies) (300–character limit)
- Session Title (100–character limit)
- Description (300–character limit)
- Conference Track
- Objectives (300–character limit)
- All proposals must be submitted no later than 11:45 p.m. (CT) on March 1, 2021.
- PBIS Rewards selects proposals based on audience and content needs. All proposals are reviewed and evaluated by a panel defined by PBIS Rewards. Selection criteria may include alignment to PBIS Rewards’ Conference Tracks and the degree to which the proposal is relevant. Proposal submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- The primary presenter listed on the proposal application will serve as the point of contact. This person will be responsible for informing any co-presenters of the proposal status, presentation logistics, or any other details shared by PBIS Rewards about the session or presenting.
- All presenters must agree to PBIS Rewards’ Terms and Conditions no later than 11:45 p.m. (CST) on March 1, 2021. Selected presenters will not receive compensation and must provide their own means of connection into the conference sessions. Presenters must also have available a functioning webcam and microphone in order to present their session.
- Presenters are expected to use material and language that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Presenters must refrain from any promotional marketing or selling of any product or service.
- PBIS Rewards reserves the right to share and promote proposal information including session information, presenter(s) name, biography, organization, city, state and any or all images without restriction, changes, or alterations.
- Proposals accepted for presenting will receive FREE ADMISSION to the conference for the presenter and up to one additional co-presenter affiliated with the accepted proposal.