The PBIS Rewards mission is to help schools create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially, and emotionally. Accomplishing this mission requires leaders, innovators, and doers – each with a passion to positively influence students within a positive school climate.
PBIS Rewards is accepting proposals for the 2020 PBIS Rewards Conference in St. Louis.
Do you have a PBIS success story to share with others? Are you using PBIS Rewards to improve culture in your school?
This is your opportunity to showcase your school’s PBIS successes and help others achieve the same benefits. Together, we can make a positive impact for every student!
We are seeking proposals focusing on any of our conference session tracks:
- PBIS Rewards
- Best Practices in PBIS
- Getting Started: PBIS Foundation
- Social/Emotional Learning
- Restorative Justice
- Family/Community Engagement
Key Dates & Deadlines
- September 25, 2019 – Call for Proposals Open
- November 17, 2019 – Proposal Deadline
- January 15, 2020 – Presenter Registration Deadline
Call for Proposal Guidelines
- The submission of your call for proposal will be considered for conference track sessions only.
- Session presentations will take place on Monday, June 8, 2020 and Tuesday, June 9, 2020, and will be 50 minutes in length.
- Presenters must be available on any day for which PBIS Rewards assigns your session.
- Your proposal must include the following:
- Presenter(s) contact information, image(s), and biography(ies) (300 character limit)
- Session Title (100 character limit)
- Description (300 character limit)
- Conference Track
- Objectives (300 character limit)
- All proposals must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on November 17, 2019.
- PRIS Rewards selects proposals based on audience and content needs. All proposals are reviewed and evaluated by a panel defined by PBIS Rewards. Selection criteria may include alignment to PRIS Rewards’s Conference Tracks and the degree to which the proposal is relevant. Proposal submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- The primary presenter listed on the proposal application will serve as the point of contact. This person will be responsible for informing any co-presenters of the proposal status, presentation logistics, or any other details shared by PBIS Rewards about the session or presenting.
- All presenters must agree to PRIS Rewards’s Terms and Conditions and pay the required registration fee no later than 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on January 15, 2020. Selected presenters will not receive compensation and must pay all associated travel expenses.
- Presenters are expected to use material and language that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Presenters must refrain from any promotional marketing or selling of any product or service.
- PRIS Rewards reserves the right to share and promote proposal information including session information, presenter(s) name, biography, organization, city, state and any or all images without restriction, changes, or alterations.