PBIS Rewards began with a simple goal: to help make it easy for schools to administrate their PBIS initiatives. PBIS is great for teaching and reinforcing positive behaviors. What’s not great, however, is dealing with piles of paper tickets and tracking points by hand. We created PBIS Rewards as a digital token economy with an easy-to-use software suite, making it simple to recognize any student, anywhere! A truly schoolwide PBIS solution.
With schools in 45 states and 5 countries using our software, PBIS Rewards is helping educators improve behavior and increase instructional time. We’re proud to be a trusted EdTech solution for so many schools!
"We are experiencing much success with PBIS Rewards! Everyone is loving it and it is making a positive impact on our school culture."
Dr. Ann Finney-Williams, Assistant Principal
Pinevale Elementary School
The 2018 Tech Edvocate Awards
Each year, The Edvocate recognizes the best in EdTech through the Tech Edvocate Awards. With categories ranging from Best Lesson Planning App or Tool to Best Global EdTech Company to Best K-12 Teacher, there are plenty of EdTech successes to celebrate. The judging committee consists of two EdTech thought leaders, two PreK-12 teachers, two K-12 administrators, one college professor, one college administrator and two PreK-12 parents. This diverse group evaluates each of the nominees to determine the winner in each category. They examine each one’s usefulness, flexibility, uniqueness, and customer service, as well as development based on educator input. The judges’ vote is 80% of the total evaluation. The other 20% … well, that’s user votes.
Best Classroom/Behavior Management App or Tool
Vote for PBIS Rewards!
PBIS Rewards has been nominated in the Best Classroom/Behavior Management App or Tool category for 2018 and we need your help! 20% of the total score depends on your votes. So cast your vote for PBIS Rewards today!
To vote for PBIS Rewards in the 2018 Tech Edvocate Awards, simply click here. Answer a couple of simple questions and then vote for PBIS Rewards for Best Classroom/Behavior Management App or Tool for 2018. You can also cast your vote in any of the other categories at the same time!
Voting ends on August 21, 2018, and award finalists will be announced August 24, 2018. The winner in each category will be announced August 31, 2018. We think PBIS Rewards is the best classroom/behavior management app available, and we hope you do, too!