Have you wondered just how your PBIS initiative is going to work during distance learning? Manual PBIS systems rely on paper tickets, accounting by hand, and physical presence – all things that are difficult (if not impossible) in a virtual environment. The PBIS Rewards suite of apps takes all these manual elements and turns them into a digital token economy that you can operate both in person and virtually. With many schools wondering how to maintain their PBIS initiative in a distance learning environment, the team at PBIS Rewards wanted to provide a quick demo of our software.
Our Associate Director of Product Engagement, Kara Yates, led the discussion during this hour-long demo. Joining her were Professional Development Educators India Williams and Anna Michaels, as well as Assistant Product Manager Andy Gries.
Topics covered during this demo included:
- Awarding points
- Checking in with students using our new SEL feature
- Viewing reports
- Tracking interventions
- Using PBIS Rewards as an overlap around schoolwide equity practices
- Recognizing staff members using Workplace Rewards for Teachers
- Operating a school store
We answered lots of questions and gave participants a look at how our software works and how easy it is to recognize any student, anywhere, at any time!
How to Use PBIS Rewards in Distance Learning Webinar Recording
Resources From the Presentation
- PBIS in Distance Learning: A Facilitated Discussion with PBIS Rewards
- PBIS Incentives for Students
- PBIS Incentives for Staff
- Distance Learning Resources
- More than 100 PBIS Incentive Ideas for Distance Learning
- What is PBIS Rewards?
- SEL Check-in Feature in PBIS Rewards
Want to know more about PBIS Rewards?
PBIS Rewards is a digital PBIS system to support your staff and students in your PBIS program. We’re here to help!