Do you like chocolate? Do you love PBIS? What about combining both of these things? If that sounds good to you, we’ve got great news! PBIS Rewards is headed to the PaPBS Implementers Forum in Hershey, PA, November 30-December 2, 2022! (Yes, Hershey, PA – where they make chocolate!)
Hosted by the Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PaTTAN), the PaPBS Implementers Forum will have both in-person and virtual options. The in-person forum takes place November 30 – December 2, 2022, at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in Hershey, PA. PBIS Rewards is excited to be an exhibitor at the in-person forum!
About the PaPBS Implementers Forum 2022
The PaPBS Implementers Forum will enable Pennsylvania educators to learn more about implementing supports for students in an educational setting. Improving behavior schoolwide relies on a commitment to a three-tiered framework of supports. The forum will focus on elements of this framework, including:
- Alternatives to suspension and expulsion
- Assessments at the school or system level
- Screening as part of schoolwide prevention systems
- RENEW planning and support process
- Indicators of quality in emotional support services and programs
- MTSS practices
- …and more
Individuals who work with students in an educational setting are encouraged to attend. This can include educators, PBIS coaches, leadership teams, behavioral specialists, and behavioral and mental health providers.
Each day of the three-day conference opens with a keynote address:
- Dr. Salome Thomas-El – Resilient Leaders and Teachers: Challenging the Status Quo
- Dr. Charles Barrett – It’s Always About the Children: Educators Bringing Their Whole Selves to the Profession
- Dr. Alison Mellott – Puzzling Perseverance: Building Positive Environments for Educators
You can register for the PaPBS Implementers Forum here.
Meet PBIS Rewards at the PaPBS Implementers Forum 2022
As more educational conferences return to an in-person format, PBIS Rewards is excited to meet with our friends in the educational field! We’ll be live and in person at the PaPBS Implementers Forum Exhibit Hall, located in the Chocolate and Great American Hall lobbies.
We hope you’ll stop by to chat with us about PBIS Rewards and get an in-person look at how our software can help schools easily manage a PBIS initiative. We’ll be giving demonstrations of our software, answering questions, and handing out swag!
We hope to see you there!