For many schools and districts, behavioral management systems are fragmented and dependent on manual processes, rendering them less effective. Teachers and behavioral intervention teams struggle to provide efficient, practical interventions, producing limited results and dissatisfaction among staff.
In this on-demand webinar, our product specialists demonstrate how Navigate360 and PBIS Rewards work together to streamline your behavior management processes for identifying, tracking, and addressing behavior.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how PBIS Rewards’ Advanced Referral System:
- Digitally tracks both major and minor referrals.
- Provides in-depth data to help you assess and improve school climate.
- Equips you with a customizable solution that can meet the needs of your school and district.
- Tracks problem behaviors, locations, redirections, possible motivations, and administration action steps that make sense in your school environment.
- Integrates with Suite360 Behavior Intervention which maps to your current MTSS framework and helps your students learn from their behaviors through grade- and infraction-specific lessons.
See for yourself how addressing low-level concerning behavior early with PBIS Rewards Advanced Referral System and Navigate360’s Behavioral Intervention can help your schools reduce reported infractions – by up to 58% in some cases – increasing both teaching and learning time.
Watch the Recording!
"*" indicates required fields